Bungalow Design A76
- To fit lot size: 70'x 100'
- Built-up Area: 4472 sft.
- 5+1 Bedrooms with bathroom attached
- A 1 ½ courtyard home design where all major rooms are arranged around a central courtyard garden.
- The courtyard provides internal vistas and surprise elements within the house and brings in better cross ventilation and daylighting to all the rooms arranged around this courtyard.
- The centrally located staircase is the main architectural focus. It reinforces the central circulation zone whereby it also reduces the travel distance within the house.
- All major rooms are arranged around the courtyard or on either side of the central axis.
- Separate dry and wet kitchen on the ground floor
- A garage that parks 2 cars are tucked away from visibility from the main street to provide better privacy and security. This design strategy relocates the default position of garage location from the front garden to the back of the house and as a result frees up the much-desired outdoor living and garden space to the front yard.
- A separate lounge and dining room are placed centrally at the rear end of the house to provide utmost privacy to the occupants. The Family Room is also flanked by the rear garden and the internal courtyard that makes this Family Room an incredibly special place in this house.
- Every bedroom is sizeable and comes with attached bathroom.
- The Guest Room is located on the ground floor for privacy for both the guest and the host. The Guest Room comes with its own garden vista and equipped with own attached bathroom.
- This house design elevates all the private bedrooms to the upper floor while the major entertainment areas of the house are fixated on the ground level.
- It is intentional to keep the rear end of the house single storey so that the major rooms like the Family Room have a more direct relation with the rear landscaped garden and thus makes living in this house a rather quaint experience with the nonchalance country home air around it.
Download file upon completion of online payment