Bungalow Design A75
- To fit lot size: 60'x 100'
- Built-up Area: 3190 sft.
- Single storey bungalow design suitable for casual living lifestyle in the tropics
- Major rooms are arranged in a wilful manner to reflect the casual lifestyles in the tropics
- Water is a major design element of this design where it is used extensively to unify all the loose arrangement of the architectural components of this house
- There is swimming pool at the back of the house, shallow lilypond at the entrance and along the semi-covered corridor and the central pavilion of the house. There is also a water featured wall with fountain next to the pool deck at the back of the house
- All rooms are designed to face the water elements or surrounded by it to echo the experience of a water chalet in the tropical island resort
- The bedrooms are separated from each other in this open architectural arrangement where such design concept lets the occupants immerse themselves in the natural environment of the tropics.
- All the structural elements surrounding the bedroom enclosures are either semi-enclosed or open to the sky to embody this resort-like living concept in the tropics
- The bedrooms are however pulled apart to keep a required distance from one another so that the much-desired privacy of each occupant can be retained.
- This tropical home design is most suited in a rural setting or well-fitted as a resort villa for weekend or holiday breakaway.
Download file upon completion of online payment