Bungalow Design A70
- To fit lot size: 66'x 132'
- Built-up Area: 9200 sft.
- A 6+1 Bedroom house
- A large tropical modern house designed to follow a natural contour of the site that slopes downwards from the street level
- An incredibly unique and luxurious modern tropical home design with a large central pool garden as the main focal point of the house; a place designed for gathering, relaxation and large party gathering
- Around the swimming pool areas are water features and large planter boxes that brings calmness and freshness into the internal courtyard around it
- A large house which is equipped with all the modern facilities and luxurious elements
- Formal Entrance Foyer with a greeting and welcoming water garden, large formal Living Room for some private banters and guests meetings
- Incorporate a Formal Dining area that is orientated towards the central pool courtyard garden
- Include both the Dry and Wet Kitchen for eastern and western cooking
- Large Dry Kitchen with central island configuration for food preparation
- Car Porch for 3 cars comfortably
- Full glass upper corridor of the house is designed to afford views towards the central pool garden below where all the activities occur
- Master Bedroom comes with a luxurious En-suite and a walk-in wardrobe and a separate access to the second floor for a private study room
- All bedrooms come with own attached bathrooms and some with own private balconies with planter boxes for tropical plants
- Balconies are essential parts of a tropical house for them to provide protection and shades in a warm tropical climate but also acts a place between the indoor and outdoor realms
- A large family room on the first floor is designed for quiet times amongst the family members
- At the back garden is a separate two-storey guest pavilion designed for guest's accommodation. Equipped with its own private bathrooms and terrace areas, the guest pavilion is the most private part of the house with its own rear garden for own privacy, security and tranquillity
- Designed with modern architecturallanguage that blends in with the natural surroundings in the tropics and cultural settings
- The facades are designed with some exquisite natural stones to add warmth and majestic features to the walls of the house
- An exceptionally beautiful home design which is exquisite, mystical and magical.
Download file upon completion of online payment